Saturday, June 26, 2010

Which are the best cosmetic brands regarding moisturizers and other facial care products? Vichy or Clinique?

Hello everyone. My name is Iris and I am 23 and unfortunately I was a smoker for quite some time fact which really damaged my skin. My skin type was dry but because I have tried numerous brands of lotions and moisturizers I kind of...confused my skin. Now it`s dry but in the same time a bit oilywith open pores..and sometimes it`s itchy and red. I have been doing some research on the internet, after spending tons of cash on cosmetics and now I am even more confused. I cant find anywhere a review or an advice which doesn't look like an advert. Even the chemists I asked weren`t too helpful. I decided to stick with two brands: Vichy and Clinique. But which is best? Please help!!! Thank you.Which are the best cosmetic brands regarding moisturizers and other facial care products? Vichy or Clinique?
Hi Iris,


I would not recommend either. You are paying more for the name. The best product that I have used and I have used them all has been BeautiControl. Their products are made to compete with dermatologist not cosmetic companies. They are very affordable. I started using 5 years ago. Within a week I could tell a difference in my skin. It was so dramatic that my husband noticed. If you would like more info on where to get these products and what to get contact me. mcarterspas@yahoo.com, I would be happy to help!Which are the best cosmetic brands regarding moisturizers and other facial care products? Vichy or Clinique?
maybe go to a dermatologist and ask them how you could help improve your skin, they should be able to give you the best one just for your skin. Report Abuse

As far as I know, Clinique is one of the best.
Blue A -





I abused the sun as a teen and someone did ask me to try the re9 regime by Arbonne last year - I hate to say it but it blows just about every brand (Lancome, Clinique) out of the water. It's the revolution in anti aging (I was like sure it is)..


I was wrong -


I used the 3 step regime by Clinique for years and dabbled in some drug store products and nothing helped.


It's worth trying - and the entire regime (it's got several steps)


has transformed my skin - and has helped with aging.


I am 39!
Don't spend tons of cash. Use Boots simple range %26amp; lots of it.
why waste money on these expensive products try avon fron anything kike cleanser and moistureiser to makeup and perfume go girl
Clinique has always been my favorite. Sometimes they have bonus gifts as well.
Clinique!!!!!!!
I know both those brands are reputable. However, I would suggest a company called Arbonne. They have botanically based products and their products adjust to your skin type. They are a Swiss based skin care company, but the products are made in the USA. They have skincare, makeup, vitamins, a lot of things. I use the RE9 anti-aging kit on my skin, but they have an Intelligence line that is a little less expensive and works well too. They can offer a 35% discount and also give out a 5 day sample pack that you try before you buy. I'm not sure on the return policies with Vichy or Clinique, but Arbonne offers a 45 day money back guarantee. You can't go wrong. This website can offer you a free sample.
clinique is the best..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash