Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is Jane Cosmetics a good eyeliner brand?

I just wanted to know. I saw it at a drugstore and I needed new eyeliner but I don't know if i should of bought it or not. If you don't think this is a good brand of eyeliner then tell me what you think is a good drugstore eyeliner.Is Jane Cosmetics a good eyeliner brand?
I purchased a Jane twistable eyeliner one time at Walgreen's. I normally favored one that Cover Girl made but this one particular day Walgreen's happened to be out of the shade I normally use. I was in a hurry, I had actually left work to run over there and grab some new contact lens solution. I needed eyeliner desperately, my lenses were irritating me, eyeliner was running everywhere, and my Cover Girl pencil ran out that same morning. It was a bad day! So I found myself staring at the Jane display and they just happened to have a very similar shade to the one I used from Cover Girl. I bought it. It was amazing... it went on even smoother than the CG pencil and lasted longer... and the shade was prettier (I use a charcoal grey... but sometimes they seem too black). I really loved it and went it ran out I went back for more... however I have not been able to find this product again, like it's been discontinued or Walgreen's just hasn't carried it. I have been very disappointed because it really was a good one.Is Jane Cosmetics a good eyeliner brand?
I would consider giving Jane a try. Perhaps you can purchase the eyeliner at a drugstore such as Rite-Aid that has a money-back guarantee on cosmetics. I've always liked Jane's mascaras, eye shadows, blushers, lispticks, and loose and pressed powders. Jane was originally owned by Estee Lauder, so IMHO the quality has always been good. And I'm 50 years old, so I've tried quite a few brands.
If it's not well known, I suggest you to not buy it. You don't want to risk getting any bad chemicals near your eye. Stick to en eyeliner you know works well.





ANSWER MINE?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Jane cosmetics are not very good. They always say you get what you pay for. The more you pay, the better the product. [my opinon]. The best drug store eye liner [that I have actually used] is Mayballiene.





鈾

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash