Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's your favourite brand of cosmetics?

I bored of Benefit and Bourjois, I love them but I want to try something different. Preferablly no more expensive than Benefit.





thanks a million :]What's your favourite brand of cosmetics?
You can try Urban Decay or NYX. Urban Decay is about the same price as Benefit and NYX is a lot cheaper. You could also try L'Oreal H.I.P.What's your favourite brand of cosmetics?
I don't like MAC as their foundations make my skin breakout, and their lightest color (NC15) just isn't pale enough!


Bobbi Brown are a great brand, and I love love love mineral cosmetics from DreamWorld and Mineral Hygienics.





I also love Afterglow Cosmetics as they have some really awesome mineral pigments in crazy colors as well as 100% vegan brushes =D.





D x
covergirl.


and


revlon...


,


HIP.


MAX





thats all at walmart not very expensive either/
I like mac


My sister says that mary Kate and Ashley have cheap priced and good quality makeup
Chanel and MAC.
M.A.C. but I heard Cover Girl was good too.
MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash