Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone ever tried E.L.F make-up cosmetics and other brands?

I have worn make-up before and I am a huge make-up freak and am still looking for that ';perfect'; make-up. I am a bit skeptical on buying there make-up because its so cheap and I have sensative skin(alhough I've never had a problem with eyeshadow before). I was interested in there cream duo eyeshadow because I never wore cream eyeshadow before and I am starting to dislike powder eyeshadow because I feel like it doesn't do it for me. I want something that goes on smooth and have the option of vibrant or subtle.





So what do you think?


Also has anyone ever tried Revlon cream eyeshadow before? Is it good?Has anyone ever tried E.L.F make-up cosmetics and other brands?
Elf works incredibly well


it's non allergenic


i lovee the lip balm. simple but prettyHas anyone ever tried E.L.F make-up cosmetics and other brands?
http://therealvanessahudgens.tk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash