Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Gals with very fair complexions, what brand of cosmetics works best for you?

Colors vary so much from company to company.....I'm having a hard time finding a foundation that is light enough for my complexion, without being too pink or too yellow. (Guess I fall in the neutral category) My skin is also sensitive and prone to break outs, so I'm looking for a formula that will work with that issue as well.





Just having loads of fun here! So what is tried and true for you?Gals with very fair complexions, what brand of cosmetics works best for you?
i'm pretty fair and i use mark make up for everything. http://vanonas.mymarkstore.comGals with very fair complexions, what brand of cosmetics works best for you?
Usually I just wear a tinted moisturiser by Shiseido, because it was pale enough for me.





On the days/nights I want more coverage, such as a party or other special occasion, I have a stick foundation by Benefit, I found that they had a pale enough colour for me.





I have similar problems in not finding pale enough coloured foundation! Extra hard as New Zealand doesn't have as big a variety of cosmetics as the USA - I order the Benefit one online, have been doing so since my last trip to the US in 2004.
i also have fair skin ( red hair ) and sensitive skin. two brands that i would reccomend and bare escentuals and clinique. both have very light formulas and several neutral colors for evveryone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash