Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm going to Sweden and Denmark soon, what brand of cosmetics or clothes should I bring as gifts for my host?

Brands that are not from Europe please.I'm going to Sweden and Denmark soon, what brand of cosmetics or clothes should I bring as gifts for my host?
Burts Bee's is a fun and good product. Sport sacs are cool bags.Take a look around T.J Maxx,Ross, Marshalls, or what ever you have where you live.To get more ideas. that are easy to pack and are affordable. Or.... I have found tubes of Chap-stick to be popular. Bonnie Bell lip smackers for teenagersI'm going to Sweden and Denmark soon, what brand of cosmetics or clothes should I bring as gifts for my host?
You from the US? We don't have Victoria's Secret, so products from there could be a good idea in a nice package.





Clothes is difficult to say. What type were you planning on getting? For an older/younger person?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash