Saturday, June 26, 2010

What are you favorite cosmetics brand and why?

clinique, it doesnt irritate the most sensitive skin (wel for me)


and smashbox for their foundation primer lightWhat are you favorite cosmetics brand and why?
Mary Kay!


I know someone who will get it for you.What are you favorite cosmetics brand and why?
I absolutely love Artistry Makeup. It is so healthy for your skin, it doesn't clog your pores like other makeups. I love it because it makes your skin feel so clean while making you look natural. I started wearing this makeup a year or so ago, and everyone kept complimenting me. I love it and I think its an awesome makeup. I also love it because they have this money back guarentee with no questions asked, allowing you to return it if you don't like it. I put a link for you below so you can check it out. I really hope this has helped you. :)
Bourjois are amazing. Really strong tones and it stays on. This Khol pencil is easy to apply and very dark, plus its the only one i found that stays on for a long time.


Oh and Urban Decay.. Very expensive. Some strong and amazingly brightcolours, as well as solid blacks and purples and easily blendable
M.A.C good quality


lipsmackers, great flavors


jane cosmetics
Avon products are great plus they are cheap. i would recommend it
Barry M gorgeous colours!!
Maybelline, Fasio (Kose) and Kate (Kanebo). I like all those brands as they are reliable and Kate make good quality pigmented eyeshadows at a fraction of the price of high end places and quality is just as good.
Clinique and Bourjois are my favourites.
dior or chanel.....they are super light which mean their gentle on ure skin and they have the most amazing colour selections
Covergirl... there products always work I never have any problems
Benefit, Bourjois, Clinique.
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash