Saturday, June 26, 2010

Favourite cosmetic brands & why?

what is your favourite brand of cosmetics and why? (e.g. price, range of colours etc)Favourite cosmetic brands %26amp; why?
Bare minerals for your face is great. Foundation like $20 Its natural and last a long time. I sleep in mine. I think its great for combination skin. Also there warmth $15 is like a blush/bronzer but very natural. Eyelash i like Ardell $4. Once you get the hang of it they take like 1minute to put on and look amazing. just practice. Zoya $6 lipgloss is great. Taste great and is soooo incredibly glossy. Get a cheap lipstick brush to apply it withFavourite cosmetic brands %26amp; why?
Maybelin, i love their nail polish. i also like any other good company.
Chanel - For the long-lasting matte foundation


Make Up For Ever - For the matte loose powder


MAC %26amp; Shu Uemura - Huge variety of Eyeshadows


Guerlain %26amp; MAC - Lipgloss


Shu Uemura - Shiny Lippie from Rouge Lollishine range
I always use Bare Minerals makeup. It is the absolute best. I use other mascera but they have the ulimate in foundation and concealer. It may seem expensive but you use a very little and it lasts forever. It is a very wise investment. Trust me.
Bare minerals , sheer cover and they are also good for you skin ! i love MAC tho but not so good for your skin
wet 'n wild,cover girl,ten beauty,sinful colors,and color workshop cause the are all great and not expensive.
Revlon Colorstay--I have a problem with sweating a lot, even during the winter and that is (so far) the only brand I have found that actually stays on all day, with minimal fading instead of being all streaky like I took a make-up remover soaked cotton ball and drew random lines up and down my face within 5 minutes of applying the make-up (foundation is the worst) like a lot of other make-up brands do
Covergirl%26amp;Maybelline. Beacause in my oppion,


I'm able to know that they've got what i'm lookin 4.


-Ms.Sarah Lynn Nickels
Make Up For Ever


Urban Decay


Lorac


NARS


Shu Uemora





I'm a makeup artist and they just work so well when it comes to photoshoots.





Yisell | Beauty Editor


Papierdoll Magazine


www.papierdoll.net


www.yisellsantos.com


yisell@papierdoll.net
Bare Escentuals has my vote : )


Let me tell you - I started using Bare Escentuals in January and have almost the entire collection now! I LOVE IT! You can start out with the starter kit, you get two foundations - you usually have to mix them a bit to get the right color - its so simple! You get Warmth - which looks dark but it isn't - it just adds a natural sunlight look to you. You get Mineral Veil - it perfects your look and gives you that smooth finish : )


You get three brushes - the brushes are unlike any other - don't try any imitations - the B.E. brushes are wonderful! You usually get a starter DVD also - you will watch it the first couple times you put it on - I remember I panicked and thought Id never remember the order to put it on : )


I put mine on a little heavier than the DVD suggests - it works well for me.


They are on QVC all the time, so check QVC for great deals : )


I have almost all of my friends and co-workers wearing B.E. now - we are addicted : )


I think my favorite would be the Well Rested for your eyes - no matter how tired you are - you put that around your eyes and you look...well...well rested!


Oh - and the Bisque - it covers trouble spots - liver spots - blemishes - dark circles and other things : )


It DOESN'T come off when you sweat - its safe to sleep in!


I cant say enough about this make up - try it - you will LOVE it!


Oh - and don't panic - your face might feel a little dry the first 3 - 4 days that you use it - but it will go away!


Hope this helps -


~ B.E. NUT! : )
Bare minerals is good for your skin. they have everything you need for your face.
CoverGirl cuz they have great products at prices I can actually handle.
Neutrogena because it makes your face ';clean and clear';
Estee Lauder double wear foundation as it lasts for ages.


Mac eye make up, love the colours.
ok so i am a total pro on this i promise. i love doing my own make up and everyone else's. i have tried so mant differen brands i have dicovered the best.





1. eyeliner--almay.(if your on a tight buget) --mac and bobby brown if your a splurger


2. cover up and foundation-- mary kay.


3. blush--mac and bobby brown


4. eyeshadow--mac


lipstick/lipgloss--mary kay, mac





trust me on all this!
Revews about top ten brands of Mascara, Concealer, Lipstic, Foundations etc....


You can purchase your favorite brand beauty products...visit ---


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com
skII is my product of choice as it contains most natural ingredients.and you can definately see the results in a couple of weeks..i dont wear make up everyday to work .only when i have important meeting with clients,i have to look presentable.i would recommend Laura Mercier foundation you cant go past this .its the best of the best. get a radiant pen from yves saint laurent .to cover dark eye circles
I adore Lancome. I have very dark circles under my eyes and they have the best concealer and foundation.


for lips I love Victoria's Secret cosmetics.


For eyes I like the Neiman Marcus cosmetics line (forgot the name)


I don't think you can really find one company that is perfect for every product and different people need different things.


Also...expensive isn't always better. I love a lot of things from Avon and Rimmel (at walmart). You just have to find whats best for you.
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash