Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Girls: What Top Selling Brand Of Cosmetics Do You Like Best?

the choices are:





Covergirl


L'Oreal


Almay


Revlon





please choose ONE of those. i need to know for my science fair project. please and thank you. any rude answers/comments will be reported.Girls: What Top Selling Brand Of Cosmetics Do You Like Best?
L'Oreal


Good luck with your science projectGirls: What Top Selling Brand Of Cosmetics Do You Like Best?
Science project?


I'm sure you'll get a lot of extraneous variables when asking on an online community like this and it won't look so good when you say your source for the information was the Yahoo Answers page.





But anyways, I'd choose L'Oreal, especially the HIP collection.
Definitely L'oreal, they have maintained the quality of their products and quality of packaging throughout the years.
If you really want to know I'd say Covergirl..





Otherwise I don't use much facepaint lol.





Goodluck! Your very much welcome
Almay
Revlon
Revlon






L'Oreal
I use Max Factor most. O_o


But of those - L'Oreal.
my favorite would be Sephora but i'll go with L'Oreal
revlon.





i love their nail polish ;D


and eye shadow
my favourit is MAC but according to ur choices i choose L Oreal
wow you are defensive





im not american....RIMMEL......





oh ok l'oreal












maybelline





but out of those i'd go with l'oreal
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash