Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is your favorite brand of cosmetics?

I personally love


Benefit, ULTA Cosmetics and CliniqueWhat is your favorite brand of cosmetics?
Covergirl.What is your favorite brand of cosmetics?
MAC and Clinique!!! They are great!
MAC makeup is the best make-up you can get it at Nordstrom,,,Youn will like the texture and it is hip...
I swear by MAC and Urban Decay.
MAC and SMASHBOX





sometimes covergirl
I use all kinds of make up from cover girl to clinique and lancome recently I bought physicians formula mineral wear and I absolutely luv it I have little red lines around my nose and it covers them and when I wear it it feels like my skin is breathing and I don't break out as much and the coverage is great I totally recommend it It doesn't even look like I have hardly any makeup on. Right now if you go to there web site they have a great kit that you can try out for 30 days.
MAC and Clinique
foundation - Lancome


translucent powder and blush - covergirl ( i go through a can of that a week! it gets expensive!)


eyeliner - VS very sexy line


mascara - Clinique


Lips - Lancome. gloss, lipstick, clearcoat...
Everyday Minerals
Urban Decay is good too, i use MAC and Shiseido i also love Bourjois:)
LOVE MAC! I also love Stila, Nars and Kevyn Aucoin. There are so many fabulous brands out there!
i love MAC!


it's my favorite.
avon perfect match
L'Oreal (esp. for the mascaras and eyeliner), Revlon (for the eyeshadow and concealer), and Neutrogena.





I'm too broke for the department store/high-end stuff :) But I do like Benetint.
neutrogena and revlon
Avon of course..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash