Saturday, June 26, 2010

What Are the TOP 5-7 Cosmetics (Particularly Lip Gloss) Brands Out There? (According to You)?

Well, My Science Fair Project Regards Lip Gloss, because I have to test 5-7 Different Cosmetic Brands. My Subject is: ';Which Lip Gloss Brand Stays On Longer?'; so I need to know ANY Brands That Sell Good-Quality Cosmetics (I know it only has to do with Lip Gloss, but technically speaking, Lip Gloss... is EVERY gal's #1 Must-Have Accessory, so let's face it: any average Cosmetics Brand has you're typical Lip Gloss... RIGHT?!?!!?! Meaning the following--any Cosmetics Brand that's ';Descent'; has got, like, THE best Lip Gloss! So Please Help Me Determine Which Cosmetics Brand is THE BEST! Oh and BTW, I also happen to collect Lip Gloss, and have about 50--LITERALLY! (I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING!) So if you're like me, Lip Gloss is THE BEST! Heck Yah! (That's how I came up w/ muh Science Fair Topic...)What Are the TOP 5-7 Cosmetics (Particularly Lip Gloss) Brands Out There? (According to You)?
M.A.C. Tinted Lip Glass in Lychee Luxe


NARS Lip Gloss in All Night Long/ Dulce Vita


Juicy Couture Pave Lip Gloss


Sephora Brand Lip Glass Clear


Urban Decay XXX Shine in Carney

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash