Saturday, June 26, 2010

Is the cosmetics brand N.Y.C. good?

Depends on what you're getting. Most things are pretty cheaply made. The lipsticks/lip gloss get real cakey, and they don't stay on long. The only thing I use with this brand is their clear nail polish. You almost can't go wrong with that stuff.Is the cosmetics brand N.Y.C. good?
welll sorry but not really.


it s pretty cheap


so it s not that good it s pretty crappy %26amp; the quality isnt good.


if you want to buy makeup that is inexenpive try something else from target, walgreens, etc but not N.Y.C %26amp; also not wet n' wild, there pretty much the same thing.





i would recommend something like loreal or cosmo girl.Is the cosmetics brand N.Y.C. good?
no it isnt that good the eye makeup smears to much and they dont have nice tone colors i personally like clinique the best
its descent not terriblr but it could b better
No, I agree with a lot of these comments. It is cheaply made and therefore no good. My mom has a couple of their nail polishes which are okay but I rather not use them.
ive used it a few time and it has worked ok for me
honestly, i think its alright for a drugstore brand.
The cost matches the quality.





Therefore, no
Personally I hate it lol
its crap. i wouldnt use it.
no its really cheapy.
mm no its pretty cheap made..
no. its pretty crappy
I use it for my back up.


The quality is not tiptop, but for the price, Its good.


It's hard to argue with $1.00 eyeliner.


And personally, I think some of the really expensive brands are all hype.
All I've used is mascara, eyeliner, and nailpolish.





1. I got waterproof mascara, so Idk how to compare that because that was the first %26amp; last time I used waterproof mascara. I can say though, it clumped a little, but was very tolerable. Also, it legnthened (nothing drastic though, just typical mascara legnthening), but didn't do anything else. I got black-brown in color so its hard to tell if the color did anything. I'm not sure if waterproof mascara is drier or whatever, but it was dry %26amp; it made my lashes hard.





2. The eyeliner is good. Well, I mean, it smudges a little, but all eyeliners do that for me, so for $1 who can complain. I didn't get waterproof/smearproof though.





3. I love their nailpolish. It's def. my favorite %26amp; its only $1.





Hope this helps %26amp; sorry that I couldn't help with anything else!
well ive only used there ryrliner....its not that good....i think its a really cheap brand.....
It's not very well made, but i guess if your looking for something extremely cheap its alright... The best cheapish brand to me is cover girl. NYC is just not very good quality, i would not recomend it.
I love it
No. It is cheaply made and don't last.
Not really, I bought some blue nail polish and it was too water and it got everywhere and I had gaps of color on my nails.
no N.Y.C is really crappy, they're ';WATER PROOF'; eyeliner pretty much comes off about 5min after you put it on and it ISN'T water proof. I would use Urban Decay or MAC. Urban Decay doesn't test on animals and they have good colors and quality products! =]
well it can give u HIV and one time it gave my best frend a tumor....so id watch out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash