Saturday, June 26, 2010

Is Benefit cosmetics a good brand?

In the past I have used chanel, dior, mac, lancome, and bare essentials...I just feel that there not doing it for me any more.Is Benefit cosmetics a good brand?
yeah its really good most of my makeup is benefit...the bad gal mascara, high beam (gives you really good cheekbones and a nice dewy skin effect), coralista blusher and the benetint are my favourites!! i think you should definitely give it a try...hope this helped xxIs Benefit cosmetics a good brand?
Benefit is great for its cute packaging! Unfortunately, a lot of their products are all bark and no bite :)





There are some winners, though! The highlighter, High Beam, is great for adding that is-she-or-isn't-she? je ne sais quoi. It's a pink shimmery shine that blends into any skin tone and brightens every face.





That Gal is a sheer pinkish primer that feels satiny and smooth, and truly the makeup you put on top stays put! But with this on, I don't even wear makeup on top.





Benetint is great for building up a rosy color for the lips, whether it's a faint pink or a deep red.





These are my three essentials. I wouldn't say become a total Benefit convert - but the line is so addicting, you won't be able to help it!
i feel benefit is great but they dont have variety like mac does.
I love Benefits Products. I feel they are some of the best out there
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash