Saturday, June 26, 2010

Most popular high end cosmetic brands?

we are thinking about opening our own online wholesale cosmetic store and i thought i'd ask what top brands people would like to buy.so please let me know.also thinking about hair stuff too,so let me know what shampoo brands too.thanksMost popular high end cosmetic brands?
If you sold Urban Decay for a cheaper price, I would love you forever. Its freaking amazing!! I also like Mac individual shades. They are about 14.50 a pieceMost popular high end cosmetic brands?
As a professional makeup artist and salon owner I have bee luscious cosmetics available at my salon and it sells off the shelf like nothing else I have ever sold. My clients RAVE about the results and it sells by itself.


I would contact them and see what deal they give you.They have me listed on their website as well which brought me even more clients.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash